Monday 12 July 2010

Tuesday


well I am doing my blog early today as I have a busy day ahead. Here is the baby set that I listed in my folksy shop this morning.
I am so busy at the moment that I have used a pattern by Heather Davidson. She designs some beautiful baby sets and I am going to make some more. Heather kindly gives permission to sell finished sets and although I am quite capable of designing my own, I am SO busy right now that I just don't have the time to sit down and work it all out. DH has a chiropody appointment this morning and then it is our "wrinklies" club. We run a club for over 60's and today we have a speaker on Welfare rights. After the club, two of our friends always come back here for a cuppa and are usually here for a few hours, so not much time to crochet today...(or blog)...hence typing this at 7.50 AM....
back tomorrow when hopefully I will have more time..............

No comments:

Post a Comment