Thursday 15 July 2010

Thursday


Just a plain and simple beanie today with a pretty flower on the side.....Jacqueline (the polystyrene head) was very flattered to be photographed....lol....
The beanie is actually a lovely cherry red...looks scarlet on here....I really need to learn how to get my camera to take more accurate pictures.
We have had more torrential rain and hailstones this morning....I hope no one mentions global warming to me.!!!!
Our new conservatory looks lovely and the garden furniture was delivered yesterday.....all in flat packs !!!!!!!!!! I don't think anyone makes furniture that is already assembled any more....took 4 hours to put it all together !!!! I could have crocheted a baby set in that time !!!...back to my crochet.....much easier....

No comments:

Post a Comment