Tuesday 17 August 2010

Tuesday

The new Secret book, The Power is out today....my copy is on its way....woohoo.....
Been cold most of today although we did get some sunshine which was nice....right now we have a beautiful sunset and the sea is reflecting a beautiful red colour.
I have now put my two shops in vacation mode as I expect to be offline in the next day or two....not sure when we will get a new ISP....we still haven't received our MAC code from Virgin media and I understand that they have to send it within 7 days of asking. They received our letter last Thursday (recorded deliver and checked on) so they have until Friday morning.....
I would never recommend them to anyone they just do not respond to any of our letters.....not sure how they are staying in business.....

No comments:

Post a Comment