Friday 10 December 2010

Friday


this is my little craft corner...not too untidy...well compared to some of the pics I have seen on the folksy forum this morning, this is positively TIDY...
I have the settee covered because the fabric on it was wearing thing and the springs have started to collapse....so I sit on a booster cushion and a few blankets...Also two cushions so that I can sit upright to craft and paint. There are lots of boxes under the table full of cards, paintings and books where I have a list of everything that I list, names and addresses of customers etc.

2 comments:

  1. Looks snug and all your tools are within reach! Who could ask for more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the word "cozy" comes to mind...and organized =)...good for you! no wonder you are so prolific!!

    ReplyDelete